We are Meredith Corporation, a publicly held media and marketing company founded upon service to our customers and committed to building value for our shareholders. Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home and family market. From that, we have built businesses that serve well-defined readers and viewers, deliver the messages of advertisers, and extend our brand franchises and expertise to related markets. Our products and services distinguish themselves on the basis of quality, customer service, and value that can be trusted.
- Our primary focus is success over the long term.
- Our stockholders, who have demonstrated faith in our company, deserve a superior return on their investments through market appreciation and dividends.
- Our loyal customers are the company's lifeblood. We are dedicated to building enduring relationships with them and to understanding and meeting their needs with high-quality, high-value products, and with service beyond their expectations.
- Our employees are the company's most important resource. We expect integrity, creativity, courage, initiative, teamwork, respect and individual judgment. We favor an entrepreneurial style. We value and reward excellent achievement.
- We believe good citizenship requires concern for the communities in which we operate. We encourage corporate and employee participation.
- We treasure the good reputation of our company, its products, its services, and its people. Our reputation matters to us in everything we do.
As we build our businesses for the future, the company is focused on three key strategies:
- We will further develop our fundamental commitment to publishing - the essential element of our home-and-family focus.
- We will further develop our fundamental commitment to broadcasting - an essential element of our growth strategy.
- We will produce additional revenues and profit by integrating and leveraging the assets of our core businesses across multiple platforms.