Leverage Ser Padres’ partnerships with the following institutions to create
cross-platform, customized programs that deliver maximum exposure and
sales for your brand.
Día de los Muertos Family Festival
Presented by Ser Padres and Parents Latina
A family festival at the Museum of Latin American Art in Los Angeles that
celebrates the holiday, Día de los Muertos.
- Celebrated by millions of people in Mexico and around the world, Día de los Muertos honors those who have passed by remembering loved ones with festive food, music, costumes and offerings at elaborately produced altars.
- Attended by over 4,000 families,
the day-long festival is a cultural celebration filled with art workshops,
live performances, face painting,
dancing, food and more.
- Timing: October/November 2016
- In time for back-to-school, Ser Padres partners with Volunteers of America and Operation Backpack to ensure that
every child in the shelter system has a
new backpack filled to the rim with
- Share our commitment to the academic success of our most vulnerable students by taking part in this important cause!
- Timing: August/September 2016
The USA Science & Engineering Festival
- Promote your brand to hundreds of thousands of families through a unique, experiential marketing opportunity at the world’s largest family science fair.
- Attendance reaches 500,000 people over the 3-day event with 10% of attendees who are Hispanic.
- Timing: April 15 –17, 2016
Big City Moms
- Make Big City Moms’ Biggest Baby Shower your signature event to reaching expecting moms.
- This exclusive ticket-only event puts your brand directly in the hands of your best customers.
- 5,000 affluent, expecting parents will attend seven events in six major markets.
- Promote your brand to thousands of
- Timing: Dates throughout 2016